Monday, June 2, 2014

Thrift Haul !

Here's what I recently bought at my local thrift store:


 

 A long, checkered dress that I cut into a mini dress.


 

A large men's button up with an interesting print. Not sure what I'm going to do with this yet; definitely going to cut it up some how though.



 This silk scarf, only $1! Couldn't resist buying it even though I rarely wear scarves.


 This fleece baseball cap. I first picked it out to seam rip for a cap pattern, but I ended up liking it the way it was. And it was only a dollar! :)

 

So I bought this hat instead to seam rip. I'm working on that right now. It's not as easy I thought it would be because of the button on top and the clasp in back are connected to the fabric.

I got some ideas for DIYs for these. I will probably post about how my hat comes out once I'm done. Soon I will probably post an OOTD with my new mini dress. 

What do you guys think?

Thanks for reading or just looking :)

FOLLOW ME: INSTAGRAM | LOOKBOOK | BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...