Monday, June 30, 2014

Weekly Inspo: DROPTOKYO


 

 


 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I just recently found this website, DROPTOKYO.com, and I am in love. I literally got lost in this website looking at all of the outfits. So many caught my eye, as you can see haha. 
I've mentioned in previous posts that I really like Japanese fashion and tokyofashion.com, and this website just adds to my love for Japanese fashion. I feel like people are more at ease to express themselves fully through clothing without worrying about rude comments or weird looks. People celebrate fashion that isn't the norm. 
I find a lot of good ideas and inspiration through Japanese fashion. The photos I liked on DROPTOKYO.com made me wish for fall so I could layer clothes again haha (not that the heat in my room wasn't already making me wish for that).
 It's also inspiring me to try different prints together. One person whose looks I really liked was Mappy. She's in a picture I included. Her fashion is like everything I aspire to achieve and she's only 13 years old. Damn.

For music, I've decided to add one of my favorite songs from my favorite anime, FLCL. 


Hope you all enjoyed this inspo post! Thanks for reading, or just looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...