Monday, June 9, 2014

Sewing Corner

printed shirt: thrifted | corduroy skirt: handmade


Hey, peeps! Here's my look from today. I've been wanting to wear this shirt for a while, and I wanted to include this wall in the background of one of my looks for a while ! So I combined them. 
I've been doing a lot of crafts lately since I was able to go to Walmart to get some stuff. Look forward to a sculpey accessory once I get the last thing I need. Don't know when that'll be though :u

This corner is where I do all my sewing. I have a nice set up with my laptop right next to it so I can listen to/watch videos while I sew. Been running out of playthroughs lately though! So if any of you have a playthrough to recommend, please tell me! :)

When I was at Walmart, I heard this song playing, and it just took me back. I forgot about it and hearing it after so long brought me into this nostalgic state where I softly sang along and danced in my place. I hope you experience the same thing 


FOLLOW ME: INSTAGRAM | LOOKBOOK | BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...