Sunday, May 4, 2014

Thrift Haul

Hey, everyone. It's been a while, sorry!

Last Thursday I went to town n got some stuff at the Salvation Army.




High waisted pink shorts (one leg already pinned for a project ill post in the future)


a blue jean vest



printed mens button up



light pink dress


im excited for all of these items. I bought the shorts and button up w diys in mind, which ill post later. got the inspiration from my inspiration post here.

not sure if ill do anything to the vest. its fitted compared to vests ive bought in the past so I thot it was worth it, n I love collared shirts. I don't really like the pockets, so I might get rid of those, but we'll see.

I really love this pink dress. When I bought it, it was super wrinkly, but that went away after washing it. I really love the color and the fit of it. I will probably wear it under my gown at graduation. Also, for this midnight breakfast thing tomorrow night at my college, if you dress up like a superhero u can win door prizes, so I'm planning on dressing up like Blossom from the Powerpuff Girls in this dress. I don't have a wide black belt though, but that's not gonna stop me. Will probly instagram a pic of that outfit. I'm excited hehe :)

Thanks for reading!

FOLLOW ME: INSTAGRAM | LOOKBOOK | BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...