Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Updates and stuff

Hey, peeps!
It has been a while since I posted on here. I've been kind of busy with life and stuff.
I graduated college a little over a week ago, so I've been trying to find a job and figure out what I'm going to do with my life and stuff. Don't ask me about it hehe.


Here's me in my graduation outfit. 
I wore the dress from my previous thrift haul post. I paired it with my black booties I got from the Jumble Store in Kyoto, Japan and some black tights, since it was kind of cool that day.

Lately, I've been trying to set up a storenvy because I want to get rid of some clothes and I want to share my great refashions with the world! Hehe
I'll make a post about it when it's ready and stuff sometime soon.
I have been doing some crafts lately, so I might post about that, and I'm planning on going thrifting at my local Salvation Army.
Last week, I went to a couple second-hand stores in Burlington, VT but they were out of my price range, or willingness-to-spend range, which is very little since I'm a cheapskate.
I have been working on a crop top for my sister so I could post about that as well.
It's a little challenging since I'm not in a routine anymore, but I'm going to try to post consistently on this blog. We'll see how it goes!

And what do you guys like so far post-wise?

FOLLOW ME: INSTAGRAM | LOOKBOOK | BLOGLOVIN

P.S. Today, I saw a post on Nylon's FB page with Mariah Carey, which made me think of this song, so I've been playing it over and over again while writing this post.
~~** Listen to it for some 90s nostalgia **~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...