Sunday, April 27, 2014

Weekly Inspiration













so for my weekly inspiration, I found a lot of cool things that inspire me for like diy projects or sewing projects n maybe stuff to keep an eye out for during thrifting trips.

ive been really into chokers lately (the 90s are coming back!!) and this was on nylon store for a lot, so im like dude this could be a super easy diy. I haven't done it yet, but it's just an idea for whenever I get the motivation to actually do it.

I follow Nylon Mag on facebook so I see a lot of their pics, many included on here. Also, last week I seriously looked through all of Flourshur's blogger. All of the pages. It was a lot of inspiration and I really like her fashion. I included a pic of one of her outfits. I really like the bright, floral shorts, so I can probably see a DIY of something similar in the future.

Also, I can't believe I never thought of button up crop tops. My next thrifting trip, I must do this. It seems like a really great idea and super easy. I think the hardest part is finding a cheap, cool printed shirt that u don't care about cutting up.

I am kinda going out of order but whatever. I saw the Melody Ehsani crop top and it seems like it could also be a really easy DIY. You can find some really cool trim at Joanns n get some bias tape n a plain gray shirt n start cutting n sewing. This might also be a future DIY from me hehe.

I really like the trim on the tropical shorts. I want to add that to a DIY of mine some time cuz it just adds a bit of pizazz n extra personality to a piece.

I hope this inspires you guys a bit too!! Thanks for reading or just looking.

FOLLOW ME: INSTAGRAM | LOOKBOOK | BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...