Sunday, April 20, 2014

No spiders plz



Choker: ebay; plaid flannel: thrifted; crop top: shirt bot from Michaels then I added the print n cut it up; skirt: handmade; leggings: tjmaxx; doc martens: amazon


I wore this outfit on Saturday when I was heading to town for sushi n stuff with the Japanese Culture Club at my school. The meal was free so of course I went hehe. I left before most of the group so I could be productive but of course I wasn't. Then I started this blog! So all good hehe.

The crop top I just recently cut up cuz I saw a tutorial online on how to make a tie crop top out of an old shirt. I made this shirt in high school as I started to get into diy. I used one of those iron on sheet things that u print the design n iron it on the shirt. It started to chip off soon after, so I started to marker it in but it needs to be markered some more.

The flannel I just recently got in a thrift store haul. Next time I haul, I wanna post about it. It makes me wish I had this blog when I went cuz I got some cool stuff. I got this cool woven vest with a like monk guy print. Its rly cool. I also got these giant pants that I'm currently heavily altering (basically ripping up n sewing my own pants like it was a sheet of fabric.) Its kinda hard since ive never sewn pants before. Im nervous about the crotch area, so im kinda procrastinating on it. But I also have a paper to start and a thesis to finish sooo.... :P

The skirt I made out of some corduroy fabric that was on sale at joanns. I find myself gravitating for it at like every outfit hehe. Its the second circle skirt I made and its my fav! I might make a post about my next circle skirt, which im going to eventually get to cuz I gotta make it before we graduate so I can give it to my friend.

As usual, I saw a really beautiful sunset right out from the deck. It was p nice out today!


The last pic made me think of the lion king...
I took these with my camera. Lately ive just been lazy n using my iphone as a camera, but man its so much better quality w my camera.
I also took a cloud pic!


see you in the next post! thanks for reading or just lookin :)

FOLLOW ME: INSTAGRAM | LOOKBOOK | BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...