Monday, April 21, 2014

Clouds in the sky but sun in my eyes

 




sweater: thrifted; dress: topshop; choker: spins; necklace: a gift; sunglasses: spins; chadwicks: thrifted


I envy ppl w photographers. But u gotta make use with what u got. Started using my actual camera instead of my iphone for ootd pics. Much better quality so I was like, why not?
It was super nice today, actually hot at times. Had Shakespeare class outside at near the lake, was really nice. Didn't like when the teacher asked each senior what we are going to do after graduation cuz I have no idea yet. It sucks to have to job search and have papers. And theres less than a month till graduation. Pleaseeeee I don't wanna think about it...

Ive been really liking my hair lately. I have been debating on bleaching lighter though. I just recently bought some stuff to do my roots cuz arg theyre almost an inch wide.

The sweater I got like last summer at my home town's Salvation Army. It looks sufficiently oldwoman-ish with the buttons so I had to buy it.
The dress I bought in Durban at Topshop. It's kinda see through though, so I'm wearing some bike shorts underneath for security hehe.
The shoes I got a salvation army in Ithaca. I was just starting to get into platforms at the time so I think it was a steal. But as I was taking these pics, the strap started to come out of the left shoe. Apparently they are glued into the shoe, which is weird. Id expect them to be sewed in, you know?

Saw some really pretty clouds this morning at school.

I also like this pic. I took it from the house. My camera has p long zoom so I decided to get the nice reflections of the sun on the water.

Thanks for reading :)

FOLLOW ME: INSTAGRAM | LOOKBOOK | BLOGLOVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...