Sunday, April 20, 2014

Taylor Champagne







(view this look here)
Eye choker: some store in Kyoto; Cardigan: thrifted; Tank: Ebay; Shorts: thrifted then altered; suspender tights: Ebay; doc martens: amazon
This is my most popular look on Lookbook.nu so far in my first month of posting looks. I really like how the pictures came out n stuff. I'm wondering what makes is so much more popular than the other looks I've posted.
The weather has been really strange lately here in the North Country. I can't believe I was able to wear shorts without tights last week and then like the next day it snowed. It's crazy. and kind of annoying. Oh well. I just want a nice spring with sun and a breeze n not just jump from winter to the humid summer.
Well, gotta do some homework. :P

FOLLOW ME: INSTAGRAM | LOOKBOOK | BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...