Friday, August 8, 2014

Skoshbox August 2014 Review

Hey everyone! As you may or may not know, I love Japan, especially Japanese food! So I decided to try Skoshbox, a small monthly box of assorted Japanese candies, sweet and savory. It's $12 a month with free shipping, which is pretty good considering the price of getting Japanese candy elsewhere online. You can also choose a 6 month or 1 year plan.
They choose the candy, so this might be a better choice for people who aren't picky. You have to order by the 17th of the month to get next month's box. You can cancel anytime as well.

So, here's the August box!


I received my box before August even started! I was happily surprised.

The first thing I saw was a card with a list of the items in the box with ingredients in English.


I moved the paper out of the way and saw the snacks!


The snacks in the box were:
 soft oreo cookie with green tea flavored filling, really yummy

 

Two apple gummies


 teriyaki flavored corn puff


 Sakura mochi chocolate


 original Ramune soda flavored hard candy


 French papiro with green tea filling



 Green tea chocolate cookie sandwich


 Waffle cone with ice creamy center, vanilla flavor, tasted like white chocolate to me

 

Overall, I really liked this box. I liked basically everything in the box. I would definitely keep it monthly if I had more of an income. Most of these candies are unique to Japan, and it's an experience tasting these! 
They have different things each month, and some of the candies come in different flavors so it's possible you may get your favorite flavor or one you don't prefer.

Hope you all enjoyed! Check out Skoshbox to buy!

Thanks for reading, or just looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...