Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Weekly Inspo


 (sources: tumblr.com, lookbook.nu, nylon mag, modcloth, american apparel)

Hey, everyone! How're u guys?

This week's inspo is a little late. I've been busy studying for the foreign service officer test. Wasn't the best plan to wait a couple of days before the test to study because I don't follow news or politics at all.

Anyway!  I've decided to make a habit of posting inspo posts like every Sunday I think. I see so many cool pictures on Nylon's Facebook and on tumblr that I thought it would be cool to share and compile them. Hopefully, it inspires my small amount of readers too hehe

Maybe in the future I will make a post with all of the links and blogs I follow for fashion inspiration! What do you guys think? Interested? 

I think my tastes are very broad. I love 90s fashion and Japanese fashion in general. I like to include a little bit of everything in these posts. I've really been feeling boyish fashion lately, so I added some! Also I wore a boyish outfit yesterday when I went to Burlington, but it was a little too hot for pants!

On the other hand, I'm really feeling light pinks and am making a silk slip dress currently and slowly. Hopefully, it turns out good. I'm making it to wear at my friends wedding I'm going to in July. All I have right now is the image in my head of how it could look, so I'm hoping it works out! Fingers crossed I guess hehe. Well, not while sewing! Also planning on making a tulle maxi to put over it. Will definitely post a DIY for it once I'm done. Got lots of work to do!
Also, the t-shirt rompers here could be a super easy DIY!

Thanks for reading or just looking :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...