Saturday, June 7, 2014

Inspo


















(sources: nylon.com, lookbook.nu, flourshur.com, tokyofashion.com, google.com, Charli xcx fb page, tumblr.com)


Haven't done an inspiration post in a while. This one's a little different from the last one. 

I usually get my inspiration from the few websites I go on on a daily basis. On Facebook, I follow Nylon Mag, Lookbook, and Tokyo Fashion. All post many pictures that inspire me to make cool outfits of my own. I'm really into Japanese fashion and Tokyo Fashion is my go-to website for inspiration in that regard. 
I tried to get in the habit of saving a picture I see on Facebook or tumblr that I find inspiration in. You can also keep track of trends and DIY ideas that way. 

I hope you guys liked this post and found inspiration of your own in it! :)

Thanks for reading or just looking

FOLLOW ME: INSTAGRAM | LOOKBOOK | BLOGLOVIN
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...